The website of the Summary for Urban Policymakers (SUP) is created and maintained by IIHS. All materials are provided solely for personal, institutional, research or non-commercial use.
- Copyright and Use: All content in this SUP website is copyrighted under CC-BY-NC SA 4.0 INT license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/. However, the same shall not apply to any trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks that are displayed on this website.
- Privacy Statement: IIHS respects the privacy of its users. When you visit the SUP website, the following information may be collected from you: your computer or network’s IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the SUP website; your e-mail address and message(s) when you communicate electronically with us; information about your browser and operating system, date and time of access as well as the internet address and page which linked you to this website. IIHS also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of IIHS, is necessary to protect the legal rights of IIHS.
- Security Precautions: This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, due to the nature of internet communications, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. While IIHS remains committed to protecting the privacy of users, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receiveyour transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We do so by using secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access – however, we make no representations regarding the veracity of such measures.
- Links to Other Sites: This website may include hyperlinks to websites or frames maintained or controlled by others. IIHS is not responsible for and does not routinely screen, approve, review or endorse the contents of or use of any of the products or services that may be offered at these websites. IIHS does not warrant, and hereby disclaims any warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any site, information obtained from a third party website, or link to a third party website. IIHS does not warrant that these third-party websites will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that these third-party websites are free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through these third-party websites is at your own risk.
IIHS makes no representation regarding your ability to transmit and receive information from or through the websites and you agree and acknowledge that your ability to access the websites may be impaired due to technological or other restrictions. IIHS disclaims any and all liability resulting from or related to such events.
- Third Party Content: We neither control nor endorse, nor are responsible for, any Third Party Content and we make no representations or warranties with respect to them. The availability of any Third Party Content through the website does not imply the endorsement of, or affiliation with, any provider of such website or materials. Your use of any Third Party Content is at your own risk and is subject to any terms, conditions and policies applicable to them (such as terms of service or privacy policies of the providers of the Third Party Content).